New year New goals!
- Encourage my children to find things that ignite their soles.
- Be more in tune with my patients
- Find more things that encourage my happiness
- Read more
- Learn more projects I can do all by myself
- More patience with my children
- Take Ares for more walks
- Have more one on one time with my boyfriend to remind him how amazing he is
Goals are meant to be pushed towards. Some days I still let my self grieve because of my past and I want to have less days of doing that and have more days being happy. I need to push towards living in the present rather then the past or stressing about the future.
I am excited for 2021 and what it all has to bring.
I have so much to be thankful for this past year and the direction my life is going.
In 2021 I want to complete writing my book. I want to help more victims of abuse. I want to help more military abuse situations to speak up and not be afraid of what could happen.
2021 will be a big year for me and I am ready for it.
I hope everyone is happy and healthy 🤍